If it works for Quepid, it is good enough for me :-) I might actually
try that for one of my upcoming projects where I do need a read-only
Solr.

But this is for read-only setup only. So, still not really useful for
the original request's second part: "There is another option?
Something that also update the solr and not only one way requests?"

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/