Hi Shawn,

thanks for this info, I use solr alone on my own server.

Le 06/01/2016 20:13, Shawn Heisey a écrit :
On 1/6/2016 2:41 AM, Bruno Mannina wrote:
I try to use this request without having both results:

http://my_adress:my_port/solr/C1/select?collection=C1,C2&q=fid:34520196&wt=json

this request returns only C1 results and if I do:

http://my_adress:my_port/solr/C2/select?collection=C1,C2&q=fid:34520196&wt=json

it returns only C2 results.
Are you running in SolrCloud mode (with zookeeper)?  If you're not, then
the collection parameter doesn't do anything, and old-style distributed
search (with the shards parameter) will be your only option.

Thanks,
Shawn

---
antivirus Avast.