Hi Modassar,
Why do you think it should be at position 1? In that case searching for "3 d" would not find anything. Is it what you expect?

Thanks,
Emir

On 14.01.2016 10:15, Modassar Ather wrote:
Hi,

I have following definition for WordDelimiterFilter.

<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
catenateAll="1" splitOnCaseChange="1" preserveOriginal="1"/>

The analysis of 3d shows following four tokens and their positions.

token         position
3d             1
3               1
3d             1
d               2

Please help me understand why d is at 2? Should not it also be at position
1.
Is it a bug and if not is there any attribute which I can use to restrict
the position increment?

Thanks,
Modassar