Hi,

I would like to find out, is the cache in the Solr cleared when I shut down
the Solr instant and restart it?

I am suspecting that the cache is not entirely cleared, because when I try
to do a search on the same query as I did before the search, it still has a
return QTime that is much faster than the initial search. However, when I
do a search on a new query, the return QTime is the original speed.

I am using Solr 5.4.0, and this is my setting for the queryResultCache.

    <queryResultCache class="solr.LRUCache"
                     size="1024"
                     initialSize="512"
                     autowarmCount="0"/>