Hi,

One use case I have is to return a collapse results, but provide a link for
users to get the non-collapsed results.  I don't want to display a link the
result set returned has no collapsed result. Is there a way to tell whether the
results returned are collapsed on a per-page basis and all-results basis with
the CollapsingQParserPlugin?

On a per-page basis, I can figure out whether results are collapsed via the
expand plugin. However that adds significant response time. Is there a way to
improve the response time? All I need is the counts rather than the documents.

I'm not exactly sure how to get if the total result sets is collapsed.

Any pointers is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--wil