Thanks for the response Erick. I knew that it would depend on the number of
factors like you mentioned.I just wanted to know whether a  good
combination of queries, facets & filters should be a good estimate of how
solr might behave.

what did you mean by "Add stats to pivots in Cloud mode."

Thanks

--
Thanks
Jay Potharaju