Hi,

I have a solr 5.3.1 standalone installation.

When a query is fired on the browser,

If the number of characters in the url is 6966, then I get the result,

but if it is increased by 1 character, making the URL 6967 then solr does
not return any result and screen goes blank.

I am not sure if these numbers mean anything.

We were trying through PHP application using Solr Library, The query string
was long, Tried using GET and POST methods, but were not getting result.

The query string was about 16000+ characters.

Hence tried to see it on browser that is when we got to the character limit
of query.

Is it due to reaching memory limit ? Can I increase the limit ? If so How ?

Any help in resolving the issue is much appreciated.

Regards,

Prasanna.