Hi,

I'm finding out if we could possibly implement highlighting and
MoreLikeThis (MLT) function in the same requestHandler.

I understand that highlighting uses the normal SearchHandler, while MLT
uses MoreLikeThisHandler, and reach requestHandler can only have one
handler. For this case, we have to implement two different requestHandler,
and when user does a search, we have to send two different queries to Solr.

Is there anyway which we can combine the two together, so that when user
does a search, the same query can give both the highlight and MLT results?

I'm using Solr 5.4.0.

Regards,
Edwin