Does anyone knows if this configuration for the MoreLikeThisHandler will
actually work for the highlighting? I tried but it cannot work, although
from this conversion in the link below, it says that it can work.
http://grokbase.com/t/lucene/solr-user/094v8xm8h6/term-highlighting-with-morelikethishandler

   <requestHandler name="/mlt" class="solr.MoreLikeThisHandler" >
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
<int name="rows">10</int>
<str name="wt">json</str>
<str name="indent">true</str>
<str name="defType">edismax</str>
<str name="fl">id, score</str>

<str name="mlt.qf">
subject^10.0 content^20.0
</str>
<str name="df">content</str>
<str name="mlt.fl">subject content</str>
<str name="mlt.mintf">2</str>
                        <str name="mlt.mindf">5</str>
<str name="mlt.minwl">3</str>
<str name="mlt.maxqt">25</str>
<str name="mlt.count">10</str>
<str name="mlt.boost">false</str>
<str name="mlt.interestingTerms">details</str>
<str name="hl">true</str>
        <str name="hl.fl">id, subject, content, author, tag</str>
        <str name="hl.highlightMultiTerm">true</str>
        <str name="hl.preserveMulti">true</str>
        <str name="hl.fragsize">200</str>
  <str name="hl.maxAnalyzedChars">100000</str>
  <str name="hl.usePhraseHighlighter">true</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

Regards,
Edwin