Thanks Joel for the response. In our requirement there is some logic that needs
to be implemented after fetching the results from solr which might have an
impact in working out the pagination

ie, we have data structures like(nested structure is flattened) we need to have
this kind of structure as below we might need to support some other use cases.
Hierarchical structure will not support other use cases. So we have flatten our
data structure and we need to achieve the search in the flat structure below

| Level1 | Level2 | Level3 |
| 1 | 11 | 111 |
| 1 | 11 | 112 |
| 1 | 11 | 113 |
| 1 | 11 | 114 |

 Example - When the customer enters 11 we might need to query this word from
the entire data structure.
so we will get all the records including Level3 as well. But ideally we need to
select only 1,11(filtering the current level and parent level). Also another
problem is pagination. We might select 10 recs from example after filtering the
levels/parent matching with the search keyword, the number of records might get
reduced. So we might need to send another request to solr to get the next set
and again working out the level and its parent which matches with the search
keyword till we reach the required row count.

Rather than doing this, is there a way(kind of any plugin like SearchComponent)
will help with the above scenaio or best way to achieve this in solr?Kindly
provide your valuable suggestions on this

       On Thursday, 19 May 2016 6:11 PM, Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>