I just created a 90gb index collection with 1 shard and 2 replicas on 2 nodes.
I am to migrate from 2 nodes to 4 node. I am wondering what's the best stragedy
to split this single shard? Furthermore, If I am ok to reindex, what's the best
adequate experienced value of numShards and replicationFactor? Lastly, I think
there's no other way but reindex if I want my data to be evenly distributed
into every shard I create, right?

Scott Chu,scott....@udngroup.com
2016/5/23 (週一)

P.S. For those who are curious of why I add [scottchu] in subject, the reason
is that I want my email filter to route those emails that answer to my question
to specific folder.