Hi,
I am trying to debug solr performance problems on an old version of solr,
4.3.1.
The queries are taking really long -in the range of 2-5 seconds!!.
Running filter query with only one condition also takes about a second.

There is memory available on the box for solr to use. I have been looking
at the following link but was looking for some more reference that would
tell me why a particular query is slow.

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPerformanceProblems

Solr version:4.3.1
Index size:128 GB
Heap:65 GB
Index size:75 GB
Memory usage:70 GB

Even though there is available memory is high all is not being used ..i
would expect the complete index to be in memory but it doesnt look like it
is. Any recommendations ??

--
Thanks
Jay