Thanks Will and John! You both have also been helpful.

<slight hijack>
If you want a great relevance-heavy search conference, you better be at
Lucene/Solr Revolution in October!!
http://lucenerevolution.org/
"Lucene Revolution: Officially Endorsed by the Authors of Relevant Search"

See everyone on the mailing list there!!
</slight hijack>

Best
-Doug