Congrats Doug and John! Writing a book like this is a very long, arduous
process (as several folks on this list can attest to). Writing a great book
like this is considerably more challenging.

I read through this entire book a few months ago before they put the final
touches on it, and (for anyone on the mailing list who is contemplating
buying it), it is a REALLY great book that will teach you the ins and outs
of how search relevancy works under the covers and how you can manipulate
and improve it. It's very well-written, and definitely worth the read.

Congrats again, guys.

Trey Grainger
Co-author, Solr in Action
SVP of Engineering @ Lucidworks