Hi Alessandro

I am looking at being able to answer questions like "Can a non-compete
clause in an employment agreement be enforced after the expiry of the
agreement?"
We are doing some testing with IBM Watson and with a sample test data, we
are able to get relevant replies to the above question. Since IBM Watson
uses Solr at its backend, I was wondering if we can get the same working at
the Solr level without having to use Watson.

Regards
Puneet