Hi Alexandre,

The question here is why the create action is called twice. You’re getting that
“collection already exists” error after the second action is called. Can you
verify if MyNewNode exists in /collections in ZK or on the machines running
Solr at $SOLR_HOME/server/solr/
Your logs show a lot of issues around the overseer and it looks like those
nodes are going into recovery pretty frequently. Can you replicate this issue
by creating a collection through the API (not through the UI):

http://localhost:8983/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=MyNewerNode&numShards=1&replicationFactor=2&maxShardsPerNode=1&collection.configName=DefaultConfig

Thanks,
Esther