From: Dyer, James [mailto:james.d...@ingramcontent.com]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 4:23 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: CachedSqlEntityProcessor with delta-import

Sowmya,

My memory is that the cache feature does not work with Delta Imports.  In fact,
I believe that nearly all DIH features except straight JDBC imports do not work
with Delta Imports.  My advice is to not use the Delta Import feature at all as
the same result can (often more-efficiently) be accomplished following the
approach outlined here:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandlerDeltaQueryViaFullImport

James Dyer
Ingram Content Group