Hi Sowmya,

I my case I have implemeneted the data indexing suggested by James and for
deleting the reords I have created my own data indexing job which will call
the delete API periodically by passing the list of unique Id.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Data+with+Index+Handlers

http://localhost:8983/solr/update?stream.body=

Thanks,
Aniket S. Khare