On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 6:26 PM Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can get the nodes that to came from by adding trackTraversal=true

Yeah, I've tried that.  It's not quite what I want.  That just gets me the
"subject".

What I'm trying to do is more akin to what a triple store does.

I _can_ do things like filter on the relationship, which is a good start,
but I want the relationship and the object together so that I can do
downstream work on it.

In your example below it would be akin to injecting the rating onto those