Just facet on the text field yourself ;)....

Kidding aside, this should be in the clear from the logs, my guess is
that the first time you see an OOM error in the logs the query will be
in the file also.

You could also fire up Solr with the OOM killer script (see solr/bin).
Kind of harsh, but you'd know one of these came through because the
Solr instance would go down.

Best,
Erick