On 10/11/16 17:10, Erick Erickson wrote:
> Just facet on the text field yourself ;)....

Wish I could, this is on premise over at a client, access is difficult
and their response time is pretty bad on public holidays and weekends.
So I'm basically twiddling my thumbs while waiting to get more log files
:-) I haven't been able to reproduce the problem locally, but there
could be any number of contributing factors that I'm missing.

> Kidding aside, this should be in the clear from the logs, my guess is
> that the first time you see an OOM error in the logs the query will be
> in the file also.

We generally prefer "fail hard fast", so I think we are running with the
OOM killer script in most environments. I don't think they've gone OOM
in this case, though something else could have gone wrong undected.

I hope I'll know more after the weekend.