Hi,

Thanks for elaborate response. Missed the link to duplicate JIRA. Makes
sense.

On the 5.x front I wasn't expecting 5.6 release now that we have 6.x but
was simply surprised to see fix for 4.x and not for 5.x.

As for adoption levels, it was my subjective feel reading this list. Do
we have community survey on that subject? That would be really
interesting to see.

Thanks,
Jaroslaw

--