On 11/28/2016 6:11 AM, Jaroslaw Rozanski wrote:
> As for adoption levels, it was my subjective feel reading this list. Do
> we have community survey on that subject? That would be really
> interesting to see.

That's really hard for me to say.  Users tend to not what version they
are running unless they're having issues.

Third-party integrations (Solr support in other software) tend to be
VERY slow to upgrade.  Some of them are still shipping configs designed
for Solr 3.x, which won't work in 5.x and later.  Some are still
shipping configs designed for 4.x, which frequently don't work in 6.x,
and generate warnings in 5.x.

Thanks,
Shawn