Is there a way where we do not have to change the page UI?

This is the search page for your reference.
http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/GeneralManager?hostname=www.globalsources.com&point_search=on&page=search%2FProductSearchResults&article_search=off&apclick=&qType=PRODUCT&language=en&type=new&query=denim+fabric&language=en&point_id=3000000149681&catalog_id=2000000003844&from=&loc=t&AGG=N&KWSearchType=ProdSearch&action=GetPoint&action=DoFreeTextSearch&product_search=on&supplier_search=off&view=grid