Hello devs,

I'm here with another problem i'm facing. I'm trying to do a commit (soft
commit) through solrj and just after the commit, retrieve the data from
solr (requirement is to get updated data list).

I'm using soft commit instead of the hard commit, is previously I got an
error "Exceeded limit of maxWarmingSearchers=2, try again later" because of
too many commit requests. Now I have removed the explicit commit and has
let the solr to do the commit using autoSoftCommit *(1 mili second)* and
autoCommit *(30 seconds)* configurations. Now I'm not getting any errors
when i'm committing frequently.

The problem i'm facing now is, I'm not getting the updated data when I
fetch from solr just after the soft commit. So in this case what are the
best practices to use ? to wait 1 mili second before retrieving data after
soft commit ? I don't feel like waiting from client side is a good option.
Please give me some help from your expert knowledge

Best regards,
Lasitha Wattaladeniya
Software Engineer

Mobile : +6593896893