Dear Steve,Thanks for investigating our problem. Our project is basically
business directory search platform, and we have more than 100+ K business
details information. I’m providing you some examples of Arabic words to
reproduce the problem. please find attached word file where i explained
everything along with screenshots. arabicSearch.docx
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4318227/arabicSearch.docx>
regarding upgrading to the latest version, our project is running on Java
1.7V, and if i need to upgrade then we have to upgrade Java, Application
Server JBoos, and etc. which is not that right time to do this activity at
all..!!