I use this command,but not effect??
http://localhost:8081/solr/admin/collections?action=MIGRATE&collection=c1&split.key=c1_&target.collection=c2,

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Erick Erickson"<erickerick...@gmail.com>;
????????: 2017??2??6??(??????) ????11:24
??????: "solr-user"<solr-user@lucene.apache.org>;
????: Re: Migrate Documents to Another Collection

I do not understand the problem. The http command you've shown is
simply creating a collection. What does that have to do with migrating
from c1 to c2? In fact, it is recreating c1. Assuming you haven't
redefined the <uniqueKey>, then the router field defaults to "id". So
this is just recreating a plain-vanilla collection. If you already
have a "c1" collection, I expect the above would simply fail.

There's nothing indicating you tried to move docs from C1 to C2 as the
title of this e-mail indicates. There's no magic here, Solr
collections are completely independent of one another. If you want
docs to be moved, _you_ have to move them.

Best,
Erick