Hello,

I've been looking everywhere to find a solution for the problem i've
having, I am starting an index on a core by making an ajax call from my
page to the solr server via url. However i want to know the index start
time and completion time and also i want to know how many records are
processed and the rate of processing per second (the same details that are
in the Solr admin screen)  i want to bring back this data to my application
so that i can show visual progress bar of the index process.

Can i do this? is it possible ? sorry if this has already been asked.

--
Regards,
Ratan Servegar

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential.
It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If
you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.