Dave and All,

The below exception is not happening anymore when I change the startup port
to something else apart from that I had in original startup. The original
starup, if I have started without ssl enabled and then startup on the same
port with ssl enabled, it is when this warning is happening. But I really
need to use the original port that I had. Any suggestion for getting around.

Thanks,
Satya

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Authority for
HttpChannelOverHttp@a01eef8{r=0,c=false,a=IDLE,uri=null}
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Authority
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.http.HostPortHttpField.<init>(HostPortHttpField.java:43)