Hi Gerald
The best solution in my mind is to look at the custom code and try to find a
way to remove it from your system. Solr queries can be complex, and I hope
there is a way to get the results you need. Would you like to say what results
you want to get, and what Solr queries you have tried?
I realize that in large organizations it is difficult to suggest change.
Cheers -- Rick