When I put logging into SolrIndexSearcher just to see if we get there,
I don't see any messages. However, I do see logging without a problem
in QueryRequest and above. My issue is that I just cannot understand
how SolrIndexSearcher comes into play here.

--
Regards,

Ian Connor
1 Leighton St #605
Cambridge, MA 02141
Direct Line: +1 (978) 6333372
Call Center Phone: +1 (714) 239 3875 (24 hrs)
Mobile Phone: +1 (312) 218 3209
Fax: +1(770) 818 5697
Suisse Phone: +41 (0) 22 548 1664
Skype: ian.connor