Hi all,

I want to unload a core from Solr without deleting data-dir or instance-dir.
I’m performing some operations on the data-dir after this and then I would like
to reload the core from the same data-dir. These are the things I tried:

  1.  Reload api – throws an exception saying no such core exists.
  2.  Create api – throws an exception saying a core with given name already
exists.

Can someone point me what api I could use to achieve this. Please note that,
I’m working with Solr in Non-Cloud mode without Zookeeper, Collections, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Shashank Pedamallu