(off topic) Strange. Your java has a resident size much lower than its virtual
size, so I assumed it was mostly in swap. I suppose that the virtual size could
be mostly lots of readonly or unmodified pages, but that seems unlikely. This
suggests that you are using some swap for java pages. But I am not at the bash
prompt, you are!