Hi Eric,

Thanks for reply.

Please find the image in below url .

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9BkzwYA2P-VelJIRXhybFhpLUk

As per me the physical memory and JVM heap is not proportionate , Please
correct me if i am wrong.

and in solr logs i am not getting any OOM errors as such.

I have gone through the Shawn's post partially , problem here is that i
can't change much of the configuration.
but i will try.

Thanks,
Venkat.