Hi Jan,

Thanks!, I am exploring the schemaless option based on Furkan suggestion. I
need the the flexibility because not all fields are known. We get the data
from RDF database (which changes continuously). To be more specific, we
have a database and all changes on it are sent to a kafka queue. and we
have a consumer which listen to the queue and update the Solr index.

regards,
Thaer