Hi All,

googling for "what is Solr" I found this as *first* sentence:

"Solr is the second-most popular enterprise search engine after
Elasticsearch. ... "

The description comes from wikipedia https://en.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Solr

Now, well, I'm a little upset, because I think this is a misleading
description, this answer does not really... well, answer the question.

And even... because Solr is not the first most popular :)))

Ok, seriously, the first sentence (or the answer at all) should not define
the position of the search engine in a list, in a kind of competition where
Solr has the second place.
If it is the first, the second or whatever most popular is not the right
answer.

So I want inform the community and search for an advice, if any, how to
have a better description in the Google results page.

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore