Hi,

I think there are many things to consider besides the 'normal' search you
did:

- First of all, Google search results vary. The search algorithm of google
changes all the time.
- Many different elements determine 'what' google scores as top docs in
search results, among them:
- The device you are searching on.
- Your search history.
- If you are logged into the google account.
- Your geographical location.
- The type of search you are doing, whether it is a term/keyword or a
phrase search.
- And if it is summer, or winter (joking.... I don't know nobody knows with
google).

For example, the same search phrase from my location returns a very
different result as top doc:

Apache *Solr* is an open source search platform built upon a Java library
called Lucene.

Which really is a definition of what Solr is.

So, in conclusion, if you want a better search engine than that: use Solr.
:)