the scores are not the same
Doc
305340 432.44238
C2646     428.24185
12837     430.61722

One other thing. I just ran optimize and now document 305340 is
consistently the top score.
So apparently it IS essential to run optimize after a data load

Note we see this behavior fairly commonly on our solr cloud instances. This
was not the first time. This particular situation was on a development
system