Hi,

Thank you both for your responses.

I just have solr log for the very last period of the CG log.

Grep command allows me to count queries per minute with hits > 1000 or >
10000 and so with the biggest impact on memory and cpu during faceting

> 1000

     59 11:13

     45 11:14

     36 11:15

     45 11:16

     59 11:17

     40 11:18

     95 11:19

    123 11:20

    137 11:21

    123 11:22

     86 11:23

     26 11:24

     19 11:25

     17 11:26

> 10000

     55 11:19

     78 11:20

     48 11:21

    134 11:22

     93 11:23

     10 11:24

So we see that at the time GC start become nuts, large result set count
increase.

The query field include phonetic filter and results are really not relevant
due to this. I will suggest to :

1/ remove the phonetic filter in order to have less irrelevant results and
so get smaller result set

2/ enable docValues on field use for faceting

I expect decrease GC requirements and stabilize GC.

Regards

Dominique

--
Dominique Béjean