From: Diego Ceccarelli (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) [mailto:dceccarel...@bloomberg.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:17 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using lucene to post-process Solr query results

Rahul, can you provide more details on how you decide that the smaller lucene
objects are part of the same solr document?

From: solr-user@lucene.apache.org At: 01/23/18 09:59:17To:
solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Hi Rahul,
Looks like Streaming expressions can probably can help you.

Is there something else you have tried for this?

Atita

On Jan 23, 2018 3:24 PM, "Rahul Chhiber" <rahul.chhi...@cumulus-systems.com>