I am using Solr 7.2.1 and trying to index (among other documents)
individual emails and collected email threats.  Ideally, the indexing
would parse the email messages into their constituent fields.  But, for
my purposes, an acceptable alternative is to merely index the messages a
unstructured text.

But Solr won't let me do either.  Whenever I try I get this message:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/james/mime4j/stream/MimeConfig$Builder

I noticed that others have encountered this error, and that there is (or
was) a bug report on it.

I'm unsure what to do, other than forgo indexing emails.  Not sure if a
patch is available, but even if it is, I don't know what to do with it.

Alternatively, it would seem that there should be some way to instruct
Solr to stop parsing and just treat the files as pure text - but I don't
know how to do that.

Maybe I'll just have to install an earlier Solr version that doesn't
have this bug - could someone tell me what version that might be?

Regards,

Terry