On 3/6/2018 10:50 AM, Sundaram, Dinesh wrote:
> Can you please share the steps to replicate configoverlay.json from
> Master to Slave… in other words, how do we replicate from Master to
> Slave if any configuration updated via API.

If that file is in the same place as solrconfig.xml, then you would add
it to the "confFiles" parameter in the master replication config.  If it
gets saved somewhere else, then I don't know if it would be possible.
I've never used the config overlay, but it sounds like it probably gets
saved in the conf directory along with the rest of the config files.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/index-replication.html#IndexReplication-ConfiguringtheReplicationRequestHandleronaMasterServer

Thanks,
Shawn