On 3/8/2018 9:25 AM, Sundaram, Dinesh wrote:
Well. I have mixed cloud and master/slave concepts since solr is supporting. Is
there nay way to replicate dynamic confugurations to slave without zookeeper?

If the configoverlay.json file is in the same zookeeper path as solrconfig.xml, then you MIGHT be able to use confFiles like I described before.  I have no idea whether it would actually work, though.  It's entirely possible that SolrCloud cores will not transfer conf files to slaves.  I've never tried it, I have no idea whether it's going to work or not.

With SolrCloud, all configuration is in zookeeper.  If a conf directory exists in a core directory, it is completely ignored.

I will go on record to say that if you're running SolrCloud, you should not be using master/slave replication. SolrCloud *does* take over the replication handler for its own purposes, and configures it dynamically based on the needs of the moment.  I do not know what that would do to a typical master/slave setup.  If you're going to do it anyway, you should probably be using a handler with a name other than "/replication" for your master-slave setup, because that's the handler name that SolrCloud will use.

Thanks,
Shawn