Raymond
Folks are quiet, maybe because of Easter.
Solr has a RESTful interface, and all the details are in the manual. Briefly,
you need to create a JSON document containing all the fields in a FIX, then
POST it to Solr. POST all your FIX's to Solr, perhaps in batches. Then search
for a FIX using a GET request.  At this point you should be able to create a
basic system, with a bit of reading in the manual,  and when you have something
basic working then come back and we can refine it. Cheers -- Rick