ZK as used by Solr defaults to a max of 1M file sizes specifically so
you _know_ when you are pushing large files around. You can change
that with setting jute.maxbuffer, see the ZooKeeper admin guide.

But if you put the jar file in the right place, it should have been
found. I did note that you put it in a different place than you
specified in sorlconfig.xml, but if it's in the classpath it should be
found.

Try starting Solr with the -v option, that'll show you where
everything is loaded from (or looked for). That may provide a clue.

Best,
Erick