Hello,

Slightly different questions/problem, what is going on here on 7.2.1? During
the recovery, none of this node's fellow replicas indexes were changed but we
still got this error.

When we got that error, the recovery was restarted, but shortly after the
replicas indexes got updated and recovery failed again. I can understand the
second failure, but not the first.

Right now the recovering node seems to be stuck, it cannot recover before the
15 minute indexing cycle is started. Do i really need to stop the indexer and
let the node finish recovery? Can we do something about that?

Also, why is fetching the full index so slow? It should take just a few minutes
to transfer 50 GB between those nodes. While recovering, CPU utilization is
normal/low.

Many thanks,
Markus

Error fetching file,​ doing one
retry...:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download _l5d.cfs
completely. Downloaded 58720256!=218562805
Error in fetching file: _l5d.cfs (downloaded 58720256 of 218562805 bytes)
Error deleting file: _l5d.cfs
Index fetch failed :org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download
_l5d.cfs completely. Downloaded 58720256!=218562805
Error while trying to recover:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Replication
for recovery failed.
Recovery failed - trying again... (0)