Hello Shawn,

I should be more precise, i said the stack traces of WARN are not shown, only
the messages are visible. The 'low disk space' line was hidden in the stack
trace of the WARN, as you can see in the pasted example, thus invisible in the
GUI with default settings.

If the log level of the message were raised to ERROR, it would be visible. I
would think that any recovery WARN message should be raised to ERROR or even
FATAL, because in this state whatever Solr does, it will never recover and in
the mean time not show why the recovery failed.

What do you think?

Regards,
Markus