On 7/11/2018 2:05 AM, Sharif Shahriar wrote:
Is there any limitation on how many field can be added in a solrcloud
collection configset?
After adding 24,520 fields when I wan't to add new fields, it shows
-"Error persisting managed schema at /configs/*/managed-schema"
-"zkClient has disconnected"

There is no hard limit on the number of fields.  It is likely that you are running into something else.   Without detailed logs it's difficult to know for sure what the problem is, but I do have one idea:

The most likely limit that I can think of that you'd be running into is the limit on the size of an individual entry in the ZooKeeper database -- your schema file is getting too big.  By default this limit is right around one megabyte.  Changing it is possible, but it must be done on all ZK servers and every single ZK client (which includes Solr).

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.12/zookeeperAdmin.html#Experimental+Options%2FFeatures

If that's not the problem, then we will need to see your logs to figure out what the problem might be.  To properly interpret the log, the exact Solr version must be known.

Thanks,
Shawn