Hi All,

Please give me some links so that I can start from basics.

I have a large database of product.

1) Product can be associated with multiple category
2) a category can be associated with multiple catalogs.
3) category & catalog association goes on a table called category-catalog
relation
4) Products are associated with category-catalog.

We are using Lucene a long time.
But database is now grow up.

Now it takes approximate 6-10 hours. We create index everyday.

I have some question:

Is it OK to create whole index by Solr web-app?
If not than ,How can I create index?

I have attached some file that create index now.

Get the latest buzz on outsourcing. Up to date information on mergers,
acquisitions and deals on BPO Watch. Try it now!

Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL