On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:32:05 +0530
Dinesh Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it OK to create whole index by Solr web-app?
> If not than ,How can I create index?
>
> I have attached some file that create index now.

Dinesh,
you sent the same email 2 1/2 hours ago. sending it again will not give you
more answers.

If you have a file you want to share, you should upload it to a webserver and
share the URL - most mailing lists drop any file attachments.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Never take Life too seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.

Warned.